"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Deliciousness

Just a quick story. Today I had to work on a Saturday and was very angry. I spend all week doing mostly nothing in my dysfunctional organization, and then they pretend there's something really important we need to do on the weekend and make me come in. Very angry.

But then I went to the bazaar and what did I find? Strawberries! The first delicious bites of summer. I bought a half kilo for $1.83. Then my pal Sipra and I made summery salad for lunch at her house, and topped the meal off with ice cream and strawberries.

Best. Idea. Ever.


And I'm still trying to figure out my internet to load pictures. I'm working on it, I swear.

1 comment:

  1. the main reason i want to live urbanly for the rest of my life is the availability of a large variety of foods.

    ReplyDelete