"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Address Will Be Forthcoming

I'm sitting at a fake Starbucks called "Moka Loka" stealing free wireless internet. There are expats and french fries, it's glorious. I'll go back to being hardcore, flexible Peace Corps Trainee tomorrow. But until then, I'll be here drinking too much coffee.

I just returned from a 4 day excursion to the city of Taldykurgan, a city about 3 hours north of Almaty. I had a pretty excellent time, and need to mentally prepare myself to go back to language and technical trainings tomorrow. Just so you all know, my address will be changing very soon. In a few weeks we'll find out which site we'll be placed at and what organization we'll be working with for the next 2 years. Once this happens, I'll post my new address, but until then don't send anything because I'll probably be living in a different city by the time it gets here.

I'll post a detailed account of my recent travels someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment