"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, August 13, 2010

A short list of some things

Good lord, I'm leaving soon! It's been a hectic week of packing and unpacking and repacking. I'm currently at a repacking stage. Hopefully it's the final repacking, fingers crossed! I still have many things to do, including, but not limited to:

1. Getting extra passport pictures,
2. Buying a few last minute things (shoe glue, among other things),
3. Filling out paperwork for staging in DC,
4. Doing laundry(s),
5. Filling out ever-enjoyable student loan paperwork,
6. Catching dinner with the fam,
7. Emailing old professors and supervisors regarding my whereabouts,
8. Checking in online for my flight,
9. Not panicking.

This is a relatively short and likely incomplete list. I'm sure I'll think of more things the second I try to fall asleep.

T-4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment